Fri, Jun 14 | Brownsville Marina
Annual Salmon Bake Rendezvous
Per person costs: $35.00 for the entire weekend, $25.00 for Saturday only, children under 12 are free. Last name starting with F-N bring a salad, with O-Z bring a side dish, with A-E bring a dessert. Coming by land? Plenty of parking and 4 RV spots with Power. REGISTRATION FOR THIS EVENT IS CLOSED. PLEASE CONTACT WEBMASTER@BELLEVUEPOWERSQUADRON.COM WITH QUESTIONS.
Registration for this event is closed. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Time & Location
Jun 14, 2019, 5:00 PM – Jun 16, 2019, 10:00 AM
Brownsville Marina, Brownsville, WA 98370, USA
About The Event
Upon arrival by boat, call the wharfinger on Channel 72.
- Friday Afternoon: open keg on the dock. In the evening, grill your own personal pizza! Crust and all toppings provided along with a green salad. Beer will be available but bring your own wine.
- Saturday Morning: Breakfast including pancakes, eggs, sausage, juice, coffee, milk. Afternoon activities: rock painting with Dianne and Liz and an Educational demonstration. Salmon Dinner: Open-pit fire-grilled salmon, pot luck salads, sides and dessert, Dinner will be served when the salmon says "I'm ready!".
- Sunday morning: Continental breakfast with coffee, pastries, fruit, and juice in the pavilion.
- For the Weekend (per person)$35$350$0
- Saturday Only (per person)$25$250$0
- Number of Children Under 12$0$00$0